- Free from plasticiser (phthalate)
- Colourless, transluent (not transparent)
- Can be dyed with colour pastes
- Thixotropic (non-drip)
- Manufactured under vacuum, so optimally free of air bubbles and homogeneous
- No permanent resistance to UV light (yellowing does occur), it therefore should be protected, where appropriate, against UV radiation with an additional coating (clear coat or opaque paint)
This colourless, non-drip formulated gelcoat can be dyed opaque with our Universal Colour Pastes and transparent/translucent with Transparent Colours.
To be applicated by brush, roller or spatula.
Consumption: approx. 0.3 kg/m²
Processing: with Hardener S (15 min), Hardener L (40 min), Hardener GL 1 or Hardener EPH 161 (90 min, (30 min, increased heat distortion temperature ≤ 120 °C after post-curing)
Storage/shelf life: In unopened original containers, dark and above 15 °C at least 2-3 years.
Please order hardeners separately
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for EP-Gelcoat colourless