Epoxy Resin L + Hardener GL 2 (210 minutes), set of two components
The well-proven R&G Epoxy Resin L in combination with Hardener GL 2 offers an approval by the Germanische Lloyd for the construction of boats and rotor blades for wind turbines.
100 : 30 parts by weight resin : hardener
100 : 35 parts by volume resin : hardener
Processing time: approx. 210 minutes*
* Measured with Gelnorm®-Geltimer: 100 g at 20 °C = approx. 210 minutes pot life.
(Temperature increase from 23 °C to 40 °C with 100 ml: approx. 109 minutes).
- Extremely low-viscous (Mixing viscosity 250 mPas at 25 °C)
- Highly transparent (Colour index < 1 Gardner)
- Fully cures at 15 °C
- Glass transition temperature (Tg) > 85 °C (post-curing at 70 °C / 15 h)
- Ambient curing does not result in brittleness (at 20 °C)
- High static and dynamic strength
This newly delevoped resin system is ideal for wetting-out glass, aramid and carbon fibres. It exhibits a very good price/performance ratio and is suitable for the following processing procedures:
- Resin infusion (RI)
- RTM (resin transfer moulding)
- Press moulding
- Vacuum moulding
- Filament winding
- Hand laminating
The resin component itself is absolutely free of crystallization due to its Bisphenol A/F base! The resin system is ambient curing and develops no distinctive brittleness even at curing temperatures below 20 °C. We however recommend, to improve the mechanical and physical properties, to perform a post-curing at least at 40 °C over 15 h.
Mixing table with processing times of Epoxy Resin L + mixed hardeners GL 1/2.
The mixing ratio of 100: 30 resin to hardener remains unchanged.
|approx. potlife in minutes
(100 g at 23 °C with epoxy L)
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for Epoxy Resin L + Hardener GL 2 (210 min)