Production only takes place after a binding order. Delivery time usually about 2-3 weeks.
Cross-linked rigid expanded PVC foam
• Decay resisting
• Good thermal insulation
• Self-extinguishing, good behaviour in fire
• Low resin absorption
• Good compatibility with styrene
• Ship and boat building: Decks, bulkhead walls, superstructures, interiors, hull parts
• Rail and road vehicles: Supporting structures, interior parts, floors, dividing walls, etc.
• Industrial components: Construction of wind driven turbines, containers, covers, sports aircraft and glider construction
Approval permits/tests: Germanischer Lloyd, fire testing in accordance with DIN 5510 (rail vehicles).
This material can be easily post-cured up to 65 °C without deforming. Thermoforming can be done at temperatures > 115 °C.
Tolerances: thickness ± 0,5 mm, length and width ± 50 mm, density 72-92 kg/m³
Nominal density: 80 kg/m³
Due to the production method it comes to a different distribution of density at the ingot, from which the sheets are manufactured. Border areas exhibit a higher density compared to the core. With increasing density the porosity of the material will decrease at the same time, which could result in a lower resin uptake (depending on the process used).
Laser cutting produces fumes that are harmful to health due to the high temperatures. Machines and equipment can also be damaged. Without appropriate protective measures for both people and machines, this type of processing is not recommended.
Important information about foam boards
Smaller transport damage to the edges can not usually be avoided despite elaborate packaging.
The plates are therefore supplied with oversize to compensate any cracks or voids at the edge.
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for AIREX® Sheets C70.75 (GREEN) 2180 x 1020 mm