Product is manufactured in Germany, two year warranty (except wear parts)
This vacuum pump is specially suited for the resin infusion process (RI).
Could be used for evacuating silicon moulding compounds additionally.
Diaphragm vacuum pump and compressor (up to 4 bar*) in a portable format.
- With fine adjustment valve, pressure-vacuum gauge and silencer (must be assembled, see supplied instructions)
- Unadulterated evacuation and delivery of air
- 100% oil-free compressed air
- Completely maintenance-free
- High continuous output with quiet running
- Excellent durability (> 5000 h)
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Commissioning is possible at any standard power socket
*at higher pressure the membrane can faster wear
Generation of oil-free compressed air and vacuum for evacuating, conveying, and compressing gases. Transferring measuring and analysing gase.
The vacuum pump is ideal for evacuating larger areas, e.g. in aircraft construction.
- Suction capacity at normal pressure: 30 l/min. (1.8 m³/h)
- Residual pressure 13 mbar (respectively 0.987 bar partial vacuum)
- Motor rating (system of protection IP 20): 300 W
- Noise level: 61 db(A)
- Current intake: 1.5 A
- Max. permitted gas and ambient temperature: 40 °C
- Weight with housing: 11.3 kg
- Pump head of aluminium, diaphragms/valves of neoprene/stainless steel
- Hose connection suitable for R&G pump hose inside/outside-Ø 6 mm/8 mm
If the vacuum pumps used in a place where the air is not free of dust, so for example in a working space, where workpieces processed e.g. by grinding, we recommend to equip the vacuum pump with a particulate filter (R&G Vacuum filter/Universal filter 390 105-1/390 108-1). Otherwise there is a risk of dust or fine chips lodge themselves between the membranes in the vacuum pump and thereby the suction is greatly reduced. In such cases, the pump has to be returned to the manufacturer for repair. Often then, new membranes are installed.
We do enclose the vacuum pump P3-Special a silencer, a fine adjustment valve with pressure vacuum gauge, and a hose connection unmounted, because of the risk of being damaged at transport due to the exposed mounting positions.
Animation of a diaphragm pump
Source: Ryan O’Connor, https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Membranpumpe
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for Vacuum pump P3-SPEZIAL