Diaphragm vacuum pump in a portable format.
The vacuum pump is ideal for evacuating larger areas, e.g. in aircraft construction.
- Product is manufactured in Germany, one year warranty (from purchase, except wear parts)
- With fine adjustment valve, pressure-vacuum gauge and silencer (must be assembled, see supplied instructions)
- Unadulterated evacuation and delivery of air
- Completely maintenance-free
- High continuous output with quiet running
- Excellent durability (> 5000 h)
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Commissioning is possible at any standard power socket
*at higher pressure the membrane can faster wear
Generation of vacuum for evacuating, conveying, and compressing gases. Transferring measuring and analysing gase. This vacuum pump is specially suited for the resin infusion process (RI). Could be used for evacuating silicon moulding compounds additionally.
Suction capacity at normal pressure: 30 l/min. (1.8 m³/h)
Residual pressure :13 mbar (respectively 0.987 bar partial vacuum)
Motor rating (system of protection IP 20): 300 W
Noise level: 61 db(A)
Current intake: 1.5 A
Max. permitted gas and ambient temperature: 40 °C
Weight with housing: 11.3 kg
Pump head of aluminium, diaphragms/valves of neoprene/stainless steel
Hose connection suitable for R&G pump hose inside/outside-Ø 6 mm/8 mm
We do enclose the vacuum pump P3-Special a silencer, a fine adjustment valve with pressure vacuum gauge, and a hose connection unmounted, because of the risk of being damaged at transport due to the exposed mounting positions.
Animation of a diaphragm pump
Source: Ryan O’Connor, https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Membranpumpe
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for Vacuum pump P3-SPEZIAL (for RI - Resin Infusion)