Diaphragm vacuum pump and compressor (up to 4 bar*) in a portable format.
The pump is particularly suitable for evacuating larger areas, e. g. in aircraft construction.
- Product is manufactured in Germany, one year warranty (from purchase, except wear parts)
- With fine adjustment valve, pressure-vacuum gauge (already assembled)
- Unadulterated evacuation, delivery and compressing of air
- 100% oil-free compressed air
- Completely maintenance-free
- High continuous output with quiet running
- Excellent durability (> 5000 h)
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Commissioning is possible at any standard power socket
*at higher pressure the membrane can faster wear
Generation of oil-free compressed air and vacuum for evacuating, conveying, and compressing gases. Transferring measuring and analysing gase.
Note of the manufacturer:
In pure vacuum applications, positioning the pump at the lowest point of the application (e.g. on the floor) can have negative effects on the pump.
This favours the accumulation of condensate in the pump head, which reduces the life of the diaphragm.
Suction capacity at normal pressure: 55 l/min. (3.3 m³/h)
Vacuum: max. 0.9 bar
Max. operating overpressure: 4 bar
Motor rating (system of protection IP 20): 300 W
Noise level: 61 db(A)
Current intake: 1.5 A
Voltage: 230 V/50 Hz
Max. permitted gas and ambient temperature: 40 °C
Weight with housing: 11.3 kg
Pump head of aluminium, diaphragms/valves of neoprene/stainless steel
Hose connection suitable for R&G pump hose inside/outside-Ø 6 mm/8 mm
Animation of a diaphragm pump
Source: Ryan O’Connor, https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Membranpumpe
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping