Stable design suitable among other things for glass and carbon fibre, conditionally also for aramid fibre.
- Bent-up blades and handles for trimming edges and borders
- Made of forged and hardened C60 carbon steel
- Blades precision blue-ground
- Eyes precision ground by hand
- Completely chrome-plated
- 100 % solvent-resistant
- One micro-serrated cutting edge
Total length: 18.5 cm (7")
Cutting length: 6.5 cm (2.56 ")
Weight: 111 g (3.92 oz)
Please avoid resin residues curing on the scissors. Clean the scissors carefully with acetone immediately after use.
Further information about scissors/shears can be found at the R&G eWiki
For translation please use the included google translator.
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for Mould-making scissors (offset handles), 18.5 cm / 7" length