- For technical textiles from aramid, carbon and glass fibres
- Blade edges are made of high grade japanese special steel (58 HRC), which guarantees high durability and long lasting cutting performance
- One-piece halves from tip to soft-lined elastomer handle so as to combine stability with improved handling balance
- The shears are equipped with castle nuts for unproblematic tension adjustment
- Light gear and almost playfully easy cutting of thick material
- One cutting edge is micro-serrated
- 40 % lighter, 50 % more power, 100 % more durability*
* compared to classical forged scissors and shearsTotal length: 25 cm (9.5 ")
Cutting length: 9.5 cm (3.75")
Weight: 220 g (7.76 oz)
Cutting of all kinds of fibre reinforcements, including glass, aramid and carbon fibres. The stainless material allows usage in work environments with a high risk of rusting e.g. high humidity, steam, sweaty hands.
Further information about scissors and shears can be found at the R&G eWiki
For translation please use the included google translator.
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for TECHTEX shears KAI 25 cm / 9,5" length