The PROCUT-TEC micro serrated shears for high-tech fibres, fabrics and composites offer superior hard cutting edges (> 67 HRC Rockwell), they are 6 x harder than usual on the market.
- 1a special quality forged in a die
- Special heat treatment with additional, further hardening of the cut edges
- Scissors eyes and straws finely polished by hand (polished, therefore no plastic coating required, and advantageous in all
current cleaning procedures)
- Super hard "PROCUT TEC 3800" surface
- Micro serrated on both sides
- Adjustable special screw fitting
- With counter nut also for extreme cutting problems
- Individually adjusted by master craftsman and cut to sample
Length: approx. 20 cm/7,75"
Cutting length: approx. 5.5 cm
For further information on scissors see R&G eWiki
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for Aramid shears PROCUT-TEC 3800, short blade, 20 cm/ 7.75" length