Presto SF Light Filler "styrene-free" has, due to the use of novel fillers, a density lower than 1 kg / dm³. That means, that the weight of the Light Filler is only half as high as conventional fillers. Therefore you can use it on objects, which shall not be loaded with high weight.
- Composition of highly-reactive, unsaturated polyester resin with a combination of mineral and synthetic fillers
- Special elasticity allows the use on objects which are exposed e.g. to high fricton or vibrations, even during low temperatures
- The contents of 420g corresponds to a volume of 500ml
- Results in a very smooth surface
- Ease of working
- Easy to sand
- Very good adhesion
- Free of asbestos and silicone
- Resistant to weak acids and bases, propellants, solvents, water and de-icing salt
Car bodies, even made of plastic. Re-working of weld seams and folds. In boat building, during repair of boats and surfbaords. In model making or to repair powder coatings.
Basis: Polyester resin with mineral and synthetic fillers
Consistence: Soft, thixotropic, pasty
Processing time (at 20 °C): approx. 8 - 9 Min.
Processing temperature: min. 12 °C
Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity): -> can be sanded after: approx. 40 minutes
Flash point: approx. 33 °C (resin); not applicable for hardener
Density (at 20 °C): Putty: 0,85 g/cm³, hardener: 1,15 g/cm³
Addition of hardener: 2 - 4 % (optimal mixture 2,5 %)
Temperature resistance of the cured material: 180 °C, short-term up to 200 °C
18 months if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container. Protect from direct sunlight, frost and humidity.
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for Presto SF Light Filler styrene-free