High strength Diatex infusion moulding spray adhesive specifically designed to hold reinforcing fibres in place during resin infusion process without affecting surface finish.
- Adjustable spray cap
- Green tracer to check area application
- The nozzle cannot get blocked with the adhesive
- Used for resin infusion, vacuum moulding and RTM
- Provides superior layer fixation
- Safely bonds reinforcements to structural core materials
- Doesn´t affect the resin´s mechanical properties
- Low shrinkage in curing
- Fast bond
Binds together a wide range of materials including:
- Light wood (ie balsa)
INFUTAC is used for resin infusion, vacuum moulding and RTM. It will not interfere with the curing process of vinyl ester, polyester or epoxy resins: the adhesive is designed to ultimately become part of the polymer matrix.
Consumption per tin: 8-12 m²
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for Spray adhesive INFUTAC (Green) 500 ml