MD MEGABOND 3000 two-component high-performance adhesive is the "Formula One racer" amongst high-performance adhesives. It can be used where conventional adhesives do not achieve the required strengths.
MD MEGABOND 3000 belongs to the newest generation of two-component adhesives. At a mixing ratio of 10:1, it can be used for technical plastics as well as for numerous treated and untreated metals. MD MEGABOND 3000 bonds even difficult-to-bond plastics such as polycarbonate permanently and reliably.
- Retains residual flexibility
- Very high impact and peeling strength
- Good temperature resistance up to 150 °C
- Stable, fills larger gaps (up to 10 mm) and does not sag
- Excellent chemical resistance (acids and bases 3-10 pH)
- Stable against weathering and UV
- Colour: Black
- Working time: 2-4 minutes
- Fixing time: 8-10 minutes
Bonding plastics like ABS, polystyrene, polycarbonate, PMMA, polyurethane, PVC (hard), composites like GFRP and CFRP, SMC and BMC and metals like aluminium, brass, copper, steel and stainless steel.
Storage: cool, dry and dark. Optimum temperature 12 - 15 °C (storage temperatures above 23 °C can damage the material).
Please order dosing gun and mixing tubes (order no. 155166x ) separately.
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for MD MEGABOND 3000 (MR 10:1) double cartridge, 50 g