EP-Gelcoat colourless + Hardener GL 1
- Colourless, transluent (not transparent)
- Can be dyed with colour pastes
- Thixotropic (non-drip)
- Manufactured under vacuum, so optimally free of air bubbles and homogeneous
- No permanent resistance to UV light(yellowing does occur), it therefore should be protected, where appropriate, against UV radiation with an additional coating (clear coat or opaque paint)
This colourless, non-drip formulated gelcoat can be dyed opaque with our Universal Colour Pastes and transparent/translucent with our Transparent Colours.
To be applicated by brush, roller or spatula.
Consumption: approx. 0.3 kg/m²
Mixing ratio: 100 : 29 parts by weight of resin to hardener
Processing time (100 g/22 °C): 20 minutes
Gelling time (0.2 mm/22 °C): approx. 110 minutes
Curing time (22 °C): 24 hours
- Curing from 10 °C possible
- Glass transition temperature (Tg): > 80 °C (with heat curing 70 °C / 15 h)
- No brittleness with pure cold hardening (at 20 °C
Storage/shelf life: In unopened original containers, dark and above 15 °C at least 2-3 years.
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for EP-Gelcoat colourless + Hardener GL 1 (20 min)