Low-viscosity, water-bound synthetic gypsum for casting and laminating.
In conjunction with M1 Glass mat complex 600 g/m² as reinforcement and R&G mould resin as tooling coat.
Suitable for all mould sizes (conventional sizes range from postcard formats to 15 m²)
1 kg powder to 280 ml water results in 0,6 l moulding compound
(consumption is 7 kg/m² powder + water for 1 layer M1 Glass mat complex 600 g/m² + additional water)
Processing time: 15-35 minutes
Solidification point: 50 minutes
Resistant up to: 150 ° C (operating temperature depends on the used epoxy system)
Fully loadable: After 3–4 hours
Laminating and cast ceramic shows a surface condition and hardness similar to marble.
Also suitable for casting of figurines and reliefs.
More information see R&G eWiki
- High dimensional accuracy
- High bending tensile strength in conjunction with M1 Glass mat complex 600 g/m²
- Ease of processing
- Fast curing without the addition of accelerators
- Porcelain-like appearance of cured parts
- No drying or firing necessary
- High reproduction accuracy
- Surface design possible with all common paints and lacquers
- Physiologically safe
Laminating ceramic is a plaster-based moulding compound, which exhibits no permanent resistance to water. If an outdoor exposure is inevitable, it should be coated with an appropriate paint system such as PU paints beforehand.
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for Laminating and casting ceramic