Mould resin P
- Hard elastic, good edge strength
- Excellent grinding and polishing properties
- Thixotropic (non-drip)
- Manufactured in vacuum, so optimally free of air bubbles and homogeneous
This two-component epoxy resin is coloured black for Gelcoats (applied thickness 0.5–1 mm) in mould construction with high edge strength and good polishing properties. Mould resin P is processed and cured at room temperature in conjunction with epoxy resin laminates and laminating ceramics. In contrast to resin and metal systems, the surfaces are polishable. This tooling gelcoat is hard-elastic, i.e. not brittle, and exhibits good edge strength.
Consumption: approx. 0.5–1 kg/m²
Hardener for Mould Resin P with a potlife of 30 minutes. It is slighty thixotropic, which prevents dripping from vertical surfaces effectively.
- Excellent chemical resistance (as far as possible styrene-resistant)
- Ambient curing already achieves good results
- Free of nonylphenol and benzyl alcohol
Mixing ratio: 100 : 22 parts by weight of resin to hardener
Processing time (100 g preparation at 20 °C): 30 minutes
Gel time (1 mm application at 20 °C): approx . 90 Minuten
Curing time (at 23 °C): 24 hours
Temperature resistance: 70 °C
Hardness (Shore D): 88
Impact strength (J/m²): 11
Flexural strength (MPa): 83
Compressive strength (MPa): 130
Please order Mould Resin P (Item no. 115160-X) separately.
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for Mould Resin P + Hardener P (30 min)