Hardener for Epoxy Resin L
- Low viscosity, solvent- and filler-free
- Fast impregnation of glass, aramid and carbon fibres
- High static and dynamic strength
- High transparency
- Largely lightfast and colourfast
- Adhesive-free hardening of even the thinnest layers (hardening from +10 °C)
- Heat deflection temperature approx. 65 °C
- Modified cycloaliphatic polyamine adduct
Epoxy resin L with hardener EPH 500 is a frequently used laminating and coating system from the R&G product range. Due to its low surface tension, good adhesion and low curing shrinkage, it is also very suitable for bonding wood, metal and PS rigid foams such as Styropor®. It can be processed in all common processes such as hand lamination, pressure and vacuum impregnation as well as pressing and winding.
Processing time: approx. 60 minutes (100 g / 25 °C)
100 : 63 parts by weight resin : hardener
100 : 71 parts by volume resin : hardener
Curing time at RT: approx. 24-36 hours
Curing from 10 °C possible
Mixing viscosity at 25 °C: 620 ± 100 mPa.s
Refractive index at 25 °C: 1.530 ± 0.002
Expertise for the resin system Epoxy Resin L + Hardener EPH 500: the system is non-cytotoxic (cell damaging), important for applications in medical purposes.
Please order Epoxy Resin L separately.
More infos + pics: eWiki (translator included)
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping
Ratings for Hardener EPH 500 (60 min)