Product is manufactured in Germany, two year warranty
Diaphragm vacuum pump and compressor. With integrated fine adjustment valve and pressure-vacuum gauge.
- High performance and excellent durability by means of a stress-optimised structural diaphragm
- Unadulterated evacuation, delivery and compression of air
- High -performance despite the most compact dimensions
- Very quiet and vibration-free
- Good compatibility with steam and condensation
- Coolrunning motor, even when in continuous operation (> 8000 h)
- With thermal switch and mains fuse
- Simple to operate, maintenance-free
For excellent evacuation, delivery and compression of air. Also particularly well suited for vacuum compression processes used in the manufacturing of fibre composite components.
The pump is particularly suitable for smaller components, e.g. in flight model construction for wing production or smaller sandwich or infusion components.
- Max. permitted gas and ambient temperature: from + 5 to + 40 °C
- Motor: 220 V/50 Hz
- Protection type: IP 20
- Motor output: 65 W
- Current consumption: 0.63 A
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Integrated connection for R&G pump hose Ø 6 mm (order no. 390 110-X)
- Noise level 58 dB(A)
Max. capacity at atm. pressure 6 litre/min (0.36 m³/h)
Max. vacuum - 0.85 bar (compressive force = 8500 kg/m²)
Max. operating pressure 2.4 bar
If the vacuum pumps used in a place where the air is not free of dust, so for example in a working space, where workpieces processed e.g. by grinding, we recommend to equip the vacuum with a particulate filter (R&G Vacuum filter/Universal filter 390 105-1/390 108-1). Otherwise there is a risk of dust or fine chips lodge themselves between the membranes in the vacuum pump and thereby the suction is greatly reduced. In such cases, the pump has to be returned to the manufacturer for repair. Often then, new membranes are installed.
Animation of a diaphragm pump
Source: Ryan O’Connor, https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Membranpumpe
all Prices price incl. VAT, possibly plus shipping